Crack MicroscopeBack to Optical Measuring
The high definition crack microscope is very easy to use and comes in a wooden pocket size case. The adjustable battery powered LED light source ensures a well-illuminated image under all working conditions.
If the location of each crack width reading is marked with a permanent marker pen repeat readings can be taken and any change in crack width recorded on the crack record sheet.
- Resolution 0.02mm
- Measuring range 4.00mm
- Overall magnification x40
- Microscope manufactured with strong metal casing
- Supplied in a wooden case 150mm x 90mm x 40mm
- Weight 560 grams
Supplied ready to use with:
- Spare bulb for lamp to illuminate the cracked surface
- NAMAS Certificate of Calibration
- Crack Monitoring Record Sheet