Digital Monitoring Professional KitBack to Calipers
This set contains all that is needed to set up a crack monitoring system using precision calipers. Supplied in a branded backpack, it includes a Crack Width Gauge to measure the width of cracks prior to monitoring, a Digital Caliper with data port, a pack of Stainless Steel Discs, a pack of Avonmarks, a pair of Corner Discs and Crack Record Sheets. Also included is an illustrated manual with full instructions and describes best practice methods for using the calipers. All the components can be re-ordered separately in order to replenish the kit.
The kit, supplied in a courier bag, contains:
- 1x Digital caliper with data port
- 1x Crack Width Gauge for measuring the width of cracks prior to monitoring
- 1x Pair of Corner Discs for monitoring cracks in corners
- 1x Pack of 100 Avonmarks
- 1x Pack of 100 Stainless Steel Discs
- 1x Pack of Araldite® two part epoxy
- Full Instructions and Crack Record Sheets
Digital Monitoring Professional Kit
The distance between the monitoring datum is measured and recorded on the crack record sheet (supplied).
The rate and trend of movement becomes apparent as subsequent readings are taken.
Monitoring in Corners
Cracks may be monitored in corners using Avongard Corner Discs.
Use singly to monitor two dimensional movement or in pairs to monitor three dimensional movement.